The concept is simple, a photograph a day for an entire year. Why? I see this as a way to work on my photography, tell my story in a creative way, and keep my sanity with something that'll be constant and unchanging for 2012.

I'll be posting "sparks" at the beginning of each month which will be categories of photo taking, or aspects of photo taking that I can work on; things that'll spark ideas for each month's photography.

So here it is, photography in my life, of my life, about my life. Enjoy! <3

Friday, February 24, 2012

[55/366]

Best night I've had in awhile. Aggie basketball was amazing tonight. Becca sang the national anthem, we beat U of I, I made new friends and it was just so much fun. Then after the game I went to the Delta Sig "Tight & Bright" Dance Party with Becca, Zoe and Molly. It was great, the floor broke, I made a ton of new friends, and I had the best outfit ever. Neon lime green pants and a matching scarf, and a jean cutoff vest. It was so much fun. And it doesn't end there, after that we went to the Sigma Chi house and hung out there. I made a ton of new friends, talked to old ones, and just hung out. It was great. After that, we went back to and pulled an all-nighter talking and laughed in Zoe's bed. This night was what I needed. And I'm definitely sold on the Greek life up here at Utah State. (:

Anyway, here was my outfit in one of the glow lights at the party.

<3-schwab.

No comments:

Post a Comment