The concept is simple, a photograph a day for an entire year. Why? I see this as a way to work on my photography, tell my story in a creative way, and keep my sanity with something that'll be constant and unchanging for 2012.

I'll be posting "sparks" at the beginning of each month which will be categories of photo taking, or aspects of photo taking that I can work on; things that'll spark ideas for each month's photography.

So here it is, photography in my life, of my life, about my life. Enjoy! <3

Monday, February 20, 2012

[51/366]

Just as I promised at the beginning of the month, I've become bored of black & white photography.. So today I'm going to throw in a splash of c o l o r .

I'm taking these photos from a shoot by Linden Gledhill. He did something really awesome, with a speaker, paint and a camera. He placed the speaker right-side-up and on top put puddles of paint. He then ran music through the speakers, and the vibrations made the paint "jump." He used differences in shutter speeds to catch the paint in the air, making fantastic shapes and color combinations. To see more shots, click here. It's really cool and I'm dying to try it!

Anyway, here are some of my favorite shots..



Hope you enjoyed my lack of creativity today!
<3-schwab.

No comments:

Post a Comment