The concept is simple, a photograph a day for an entire year. Why? I see this as a way to work on my photography, tell my story in a creative way, and keep my sanity with something that'll be constant and unchanging for 2012.

I'll be posting "sparks" at the beginning of each month which will be categories of photo taking, or aspects of photo taking that I can work on; things that'll spark ideas for each month's photography.

So here it is, photography in my life, of my life, about my life. Enjoy! <3

Saturday, February 11, 2012

[42/366]

Today was the big day. Joe's band, Saint Peter, was playing at In The Venue in Salt Lake. And if you didn't know.. That's a pretty big deal. Lots of really big bands play there, and this was a really good opportunity for them. Anyway, so I left Logan at the CRACK of dawn to head down to Salt Lake. And this is what I got.. Beauty:



Driving that early in the morning was incredibly peaceful and extremely beautiful. It was the calm before the storm. Because today just got crazy.. These were all taken at the show:


Saint Peter sellin' merch. From left to right: Rob Dunn, Joe Maloy, Hayden Johnson & Matt Higgins.


Saint Peter playing on stage at In The Venue.


Joe Maloy; Lead vocalist, guitarist


Hayden Johnson; Back-up vocalist, bass guitarist, key boards, trumpet


Matt Higgins; Drummer


Rob Dunn; Bass guitarist

Overall, a very fantastic, tiring, lovely, musical day. And if you happen to want to look up Saint Peter, here's their Facebook page..

<3-schwab.

No comments:

Post a Comment