The concept is simple, a photograph a day for an entire year. Why? I see this as a way to work on my photography, tell my story in a creative way, and keep my sanity with something that'll be constant and unchanging for 2012.

I'll be posting "sparks" at the beginning of each month which will be categories of photo taking, or aspects of photo taking that I can work on; things that'll spark ideas for each month's photography.

So here it is, photography in my life, of my life, about my life. Enjoy! <3

Friday, February 3, 2012

[34/366]

Tonight we went to Poetry and a Beverage at the university. Po & a Bev is an event that includes listening to poetry or music and sipping on club soda. There is a strict hipster policy and the men are all beautiful. I would like to just sit at the side and soak up their beauty, but ya know, that would be too mainstream....

My roommate Lizz performed an original song that she wrote, and she did amazing. I loved taking photographs of her onstage, and honestly it just made me want to go to a bazillion shows so I could take more.

<3-schwab.

No comments:

Post a Comment