The concept is simple, a photograph a day for an entire year. Why? I see this as a way to work on my photography, tell my story in a creative way, and keep my sanity with something that'll be constant and unchanging for 2012.

I'll be posting "sparks" at the beginning of each month which will be categories of photo taking, or aspects of photo taking that I can work on; things that'll spark ideas for each month's photography.

So here it is, photography in my life, of my life, about my life. Enjoy! <3

Sunday, February 19, 2012

[50/366]

Today was Matt's farewell. I have this love/hate relationship with missionary farewells... I love them because I know it's good for that boy to go on his mission and grow up and serve the Lord. But I hate them because I miss those boys... Anyway, Matt is Zoe's boyfriend and this was a very good preview of how it's going to be when Joe leaves this summer.

This was the support group who all travels from Logan to Layton to see him off.


This was Matt and I. The very last time I got to see him... Good luck, Matt! You'll be an amazing missionary....

<3-schwab.

No comments:

Post a Comment