The concept is simple, a photograph a day for an entire year. Why? I see this as a way to work on my photography, tell my story in a creative way, and keep my sanity with something that'll be constant and unchanging for 2012.

I'll be posting "sparks" at the beginning of each month which will be categories of photo taking, or aspects of photo taking that I can work on; things that'll spark ideas for each month's photography.

So here it is, photography in my life, of my life, about my life. Enjoy! <3

Saturday, February 4, 2012

[35/366]


Today was nice. Joe came up to Logan and took me to Cafe Rio. Mmmm.. (: After that we just laid around, listened to music, took photographs, and just joked around and fell in love over and over again until he had to go back to Bountiful.

Out of all of the photos we took, this is my favorite. I played around with saturation and temperature, and these are the two I came up with. A cooler version of a black & white photograph, and a warmer version of a color photograph.

<3-schwab.

1 comment:

  1. love you schwa. just read every single post you've ever posted. :) and i love them. you're an amazing and inspirational person. i look up to you a whole lot! wish we were closer! gah. just know i love you a whole lot and know you are going to do AMAZING things.

    ReplyDelete