The concept is simple, a photograph a day for an entire year. Why? I see this as a way to work on my photography, tell my story in a creative way, and keep my sanity with something that'll be constant and unchanging for 2012.

I'll be posting "sparks" at the beginning of each month which will be categories of photo taking, or aspects of photo taking that I can work on; things that'll spark ideas for each month's photography.

So here it is, photography in my life, of my life, about my life. Enjoy! <3

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

[52/366]

I headed down to Farmington where my parents live for the long weekend. And it was fantastico! (: Date on Friday with Joe, GNO with my favorite ladies on Saturday, a day with my famn damily on Sunday and a day to myself on Monday because I had no school. Completely what I needed!

I headed back to Logan on Monday night and snapped my nail off... Not my fake nail, my real nail. It's hanging onto my finger at the nail bed, and the fake nail is still stuck to the nail that's hanging off.. Haha. So that was great too. Can you see the difference in color between my middle finger and my ring finger? That's because there is so much blood built up beneath the nail.
It hurt so bad.

I guess what they say is true... Beauty is pain.



<3-schwab.



No comments:

Post a Comment