The concept is simple, a photograph a day for an entire year. Why? I see this as a way to work on my photography, tell my story in a creative way, and keep my sanity with something that'll be constant and unchanging for 2012.

I'll be posting "sparks" at the beginning of each month which will be categories of photo taking, or aspects of photo taking that I can work on; things that'll spark ideas for each month's photography.

So here it is, photography in my life, of my life, about my life. Enjoy! <3

Thursday, February 23, 2012

[54/366]

Today I worked a little bit on my creepin' skills. I saw this girl on campus today with the same sweater as my best friend, Shelby. So what did I do? What any normal creep would do. I ran after her, and took a picture. (:





<3-schwab.

No comments:

Post a Comment