The concept is simple, a photograph a day for an entire year. Why? I see this as a way to work on my photography, tell my story in a creative way, and keep my sanity with something that'll be constant and unchanging for 2012.

I'll be posting "sparks" at the beginning of each month which will be categories of photo taking, or aspects of photo taking that I can work on; things that'll spark ideas for each month's photography.

So here it is, photography in my life, of my life, about my life. Enjoy! <3

Monday, February 13, 2012

[44/366]

I love having a roommate who geeks as hard as I do when it comes to photography.. I took Lizz shooting with me today and she showed me a killer spot. It's called the Second Dam in the Logan Canyon and it is beautiful.. Everything was so dead, but so lovely. Such a fantastic combination for shooting... It made me realize how much I miss nature and landscape shooting. Definitely want to do more soon. (:

I tried to focus each photograph into three categories..
Color, B&W and Sepia-ish.
I picked three photographs, and edited it in each of the categories.
So here you are, enjoy them and let me know what you like best!

Photograph 1: My favorite is the sepia photograph.




Photograph 2: My favorite is the black and white photograph.




Photograph 3: My favorite is the color photograph.





So there you have it! A productive day to say the least. I'm learning to like black and white photography more and more, which was the whole purpose of choosing this month's Spark.

<3-schwab.

3 comments:

  1. Taken out of context, this sentence makes you officially seem crazy: "I took Lizz shooting with me today and she showed me a killer spot."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahaha. Thank you for pointing out I sound like a murderer! I'll watch for that next time. (;

    ReplyDelete